|Terms & Conditions|
1. The parties - We, our, us refers to Alamoracing Limited which is a company registered in England and Wales (company number 05059769) and our address is 3 Wilkinson Road, Love Lane Industrial Estate, Cirencester, Gloucestershire GL7 1YT
You, your refers to the customer.
2. The service We are in the business of supplying or arranging the supply of parts for cars and motorbikes through this website. Supply will either be direct or through other manufacturers or suppliers. You are offered a choice of delivery and security arrangements. When a part(s) has been ordered and paid for we will supply or arrange supply in accordance with your ordered requirements. If we are not able to supply as ordered we will inform you by email.
In addition to supplying parts we offer a fitting and painting service through Spraytech Limited of Cirencester, Gloucestershire.
3. Payment/Contract You are required to provide credit card details as part of the order. When you submit the order you are representing to us that you are the proper owner of the credit card in respect of which the details are supplied to us. The order is not accepted and no contract is made until payment is received.
4. Risk - Parts ordered will be at your risk from the time that our delivery agent collects them. Our delivery obligation is to instruct our delivery agent to deliver the part(s) to you in accordance with your order: but we do not otherwise accept liability for late delivery.
5. Returns - If you believe the part(s) is defective it can be returned to 3 Wilkinson Road, Love Lane Industrial Estate, Cirencester, Gloucestershire at your cost together with a copy of the original invoice. If the part(s) is defective we will re-supply on the original terms. If the part(s) is not defective we will inform you by email and require payment of re-delivery cost. Our obligation to redeliver as soon as possible will not apply until we have received payment. We will take a reasonable decision about claimed defects. Our decision is final.
6. Liability - Apart from terms as to defects which are set out above we do not accept responsibility or liability for the part(s) you buy after it has been fitted. The reasons for this term as to liability are that
(a) (unless the contract includes fitting by Spraytech Limited) we have no control over method or quality of fitting
(b) we have no control over future use.
You may not claim against us for any loss arising from claimed defect or failure.
7. Acceptance - You recognise and accept that the modification of any motor vehicle may increase the risk of failure, accident or injury. We will not accept your order unless the box confirming that you have read these terms and accept them has been ticked.
8. Law - Any contract for us to supply parts to you shall incorporate the edition of these terms and conditions on our website when your order is submitted.
The contract shall be construed according to English law and any claim shall be dealt with in the jurisdiction of England and Wales.
9. European Union/Cancellation - Where you live within the European Union the terms of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (Statutory Instrument 2334 of 2000) apply to the contract. If the Regulations give you a right to cancel, the relevant period is 7 days from the date of delivery of the goods. You can find the Regulations at http:/www.hmso.gov.uk
10. Graves Motorsport - Graves Motorsport exhausts do not carry the U.K. required B.S. Numbers/kitemarks and therefore we will not be held responsible for there usage in anyway after purchase.
11. Orders - Every effort has been made to ensure no mistakes. however All pictures used on our website are for Illustration purposes only & sometimes my not represent the item sold. Please refer to the product description text for exact details,model and build year. If the Product has been supplied as ordered, no returns will be excepted.
|Graves Motorsports Titanium Slip-On Exhaust System Yamaha R6 (2003-05)|